Sunday, March 09, 2003

in pain!!

heLLo.. me in centraL lib.. waiting for lesson at 4.. doing SW readings while i'm at it..
mus tell u all abt JS tutorial today!! this wk is wk4, and last night, i stayed up to do wk 4's readings. but NO!! she has to do wk 3 readings! and gave us a quiz on it!! and she say can refer to notes, but it juz so happened that i didn't haf last wk's notes w me! so basically, of the three qns, i could onli do the 1st one, smoked the 2nd one.. and was totally clueless abt the 3rd one. and the stupid "o" key on my keyboard is not working.. muz press v hard den can..

i dunno wad limin is trying to do man.. she's lyk purposely chattering her teeth.. say wad the sound v nice.. i think she do too much econs.. den become a bit mad..

oh yah its gonna be feb soon.. muz call my dentist and check out my retainers.. haha..

oh welL.. i wrecked my right shoulder and shoulder blade.. the bone is lyk flattened.. haha.. and v paiN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its killing me can.. argH!

cannot make it.

yah tues is juz round d corner.. =) haha..

i am going psychotic..

i need to wrk harder.

i need to be more chao mugger.

argh.

take care alL u shiny ppL..

and HoNey hOn, u rock my worLd =)