Friday, February 21, 2003

squeezing w the horrendous crowd

hi alL.. hOpe u aLL had a good 1st day of CNY.. mine was pretty ok. cept for a rather unpleasant 1/2 hour or so squeezing w the horrendous crowd at the si ma lu guan yin tang near bugis.. the big temple near albert complex la..

wah today go visiting, den everyone was commenting abt my bro.. how he's grown, how much he looks lyk my dad, how good looking he is now.... not jealous or anything (i think my bro is pretty good-looking la!) but i suddenly feel really fat and ugly standing next tO him.. and i wonder wad happened to me man.... haha..

tmr going m'sia to do visiting.... for once i dun feel v keen.. i've actually been feeling kinda anti-sociaL.. dun ask me why.. haha...

i wonder how's angbao collection for everyone this yr? mine is better den last yr coz my dad did a huge favour for my aunt and so she gave us kids an extra big angbao la.. haha... can't wait to buy a pair of birkenstocks w the money man.. i need a pair of good slip-ons.. enough of laupok ten bucks slippers which kills my feet and den tries to kiLL me when dey wear out aft a month or so... yah man.. birkies, here i come!

my gd88 kept restarting itself when i was msg-ing today.. think its finally starting to show signs of wear and tear frm being dropped.. wah liaO... so sad la.. everytime i drop my phone its coz someone pushed me or bump into me or when i trying to siam someone wan lo.. sad case..

was talking to my oldest cousin today.. she's lyk 30 and unmarried, has a horrendous horrendous temper and attitude which can flare up as and when, juz ended a relationship, not v successful career wise (if u even consider her job a career la) and totally disillusioned w men. she juz wanna find a old rich man and be his kept woman lo.. sigh.. and she's telling me w my caliber wad kind of men i shd go for and yada yada.. i feel sad hearing her talk, seeing wad she's become... but wad's sadder is that most of wad she says, tho i may not agree, are horrendously true la.. sighz.. i hope i'm not so cynicaL when i'm tt age man.. ok la i know i won't, coz i haf JESUS in my life :D

yup and with that note, i wish everyone a happy and bLessed CNY!

sarah mclachlan sings "fumbling toward ecstasy"