Monday, February 17, 2003

went to maLaysia and spent time w my fave niece

hey hey!! me is back frm m'sia! went thru a bLardy bad jam at 2nd link.. actually we were headed to the causeway 1st.. but den.. WAH LIAO!! so headed to 2nd link.. was v bad oso.. but not as jiaLat..

so anywayz, went to maLaysia and spent time w my fave niece.. she's so cuTe! oh she's onli 6+.. SO CUTE!! haha.. and she loves me. and i love her :D haha..

survived d usuaL "wah so big liao!" "wah ah-ger ah, getting prettier and prettier!" "wah ah-ger ah! ur broTher taLLer den u liao!" so on and so forth.. but it's nice going back to m'sia.. coz my mom's side of d family is so much closer and sTuff.. but of coz i was blardy sianz when d kids were running ard lyk mad and d aduLts are all yakking and yakking abt dunno wad....... and i onli haf one cousin dere who's my age.. we used to be really really close and inseperable.. budden... oh well.. long story.... so anywayz i didnt get to see her at all.. i actually havent seen her in a really long time.. wad made it worse was tt dey started to look at old pics. and talked abt d good ol'days.. sigh.. made me think of how far we've come, how much we've changed.. how much things have changed.. and so on and so forth..

i think it's good that i dun go back to m'sia too often.. coz my appetite is better dere.. and got more mood to eat.. i think i really ate a lot over the 2 days i was dere.. haha.. stay any longer and i'll come back soooooooo fat i can't get into the mrt train. need to loose weight.hahaha...

and hOn.. its nice to know tt u dun think i'm fat and ugLy.. ;) thanks for believing and reminding me tt i'm a god chick ;)

see! wad wud i do w/o frens lyk honey hon? or eLi.. or yoyo?? haha...

my nieces and nephews were all so fascinated by my henna tattoo.. dey started rubbing at it.. lyk they practically tried to scrub my skin off... so not onli did my hand feel really sore, d tattoo now has a shorter life span... some parts are lyk really faded liao...... kids.... sigh...

i wanna watch movie.. watch movie.. watch movieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. esp last samurai!! despite wad everyone's been saying/thinking of tom cruise, i still think he rox k!!! haha...

economy's better this yr.. ang bao for sg so far is $416.. but too bad i can't say "$416 and counting".. coz yah i pretty much received frm all my relatives liao.. and i'm not big on visiting.. haha... and RM is abt 200.. not as much.. oh weLL..

happy collecting mooLah for the next 12 days or so.... i got too much stuff in my head to organise coherently and put here.. so.. oh welL...

enjOyz :D

listening to "ice cream" by sarah mclachlan... (who eLse do i listen to dese days man??)